PDA

View Full Version : Model Spyloadpaycart Model (2-way cart)

Cerulean
03-18-2009, 04:25 AM
This is the current progress on this model. Different people have suggested different things, I've done most of what I could so far. I also added siren skins (only grey is custom, others refer to original).

The only other thing I might change personally is the dispenser material (add some texture, make it look like its had some use).

Fearlezz
03-18-2009, 11:51 AM
I like the looks of it. Keep up the good work.

MangyCarface
03-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Looks awesome, the middle unit just needs a bit more love (not a modeller so I can't be specific)

Sgt Frag
03-18-2009, 02:35 PM
That's looking really cool so far/

I'd suggest a little 'dispenser screen' ontop of the button area, so it looks like there's somewhere for the health beam to come from.

I agree the mid is a bit plain too. Maybe a wire from each side to the siren. and maybe a few going into that thing by the siren. And/Or a couple steel rods along the top, just to give it a little more shape..

Owlruler
03-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Is it just me or in each of those screen shots is the siren a different colour?

Cerulean
03-18-2009, 05:34 PM
-fearlezz

Thanks... I decided to replace the old decal with that text after seeing your submission on fpsb (I think it was you).

-Mangy & Sgt Frag

I'm still thinking of a way to 'connect' the bomb to the cart, probably via pipes/pipe-like supports. I might add a little protrusion on top of each dispenser for the medi-beam.

-Owl

Skins. I'm thinking of having it available for 'ontrigger,' which will trigger the skin and the teams siren particle effect.

Shadow Monkey
03-22-2009, 08:39 AM
OMFGWTFBBQ!

This is one of the best modern payloads I've seen! And it doesn't need some more detail in the middle....it's modern!

SuperNerd
05-18-2009, 06:52 AM
It looks good.
But I think some poking out pipes would like a bit better.
As in, they come out from the base and bend around to connect to the top, sort of.

DaFatCat
05-30-2009, 05:48 PM
I love it! Great idea to use the different siren skins.

Now let us download it! :D

Sel
06-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Looks awesome, the middle unit just needs a bit more love (not a modeller so I can't be specific)

This.

Try circuits, lights, controls; to name a few things that can spice it up.

I personally would thing that it would look really cool to have a glass sides on the middle, with a pulsing energy orb (think hl2 ep1 citadel core) suspended inside.

joshman
06-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I like it.