Author: Carl "meatpopsicle" Kidwell
A Custom textured CTF map for TF2 based in a science fiction setting of a space station or space base if you will. New props are also included.
Revision History (DD/MM/YY)
Beta 1a released 9/28/08:-
- Fixed texture on spaceship
- Fixed several textures for props that werent loading
- Adjusted clipping in blue base for some items
- Reduced size of blue base by 12% on one axis
- Added menu screenshots when entering map
Beta 1 released 9/23/08:-
* This is first beta release; change log will proceed from here as subsequent beta's are released.
* Skybox looks abnormal if your display resolution doesn't match its aspect ratio, this is particuarly bad on this skybox compared to traditional daytime skyboxes.
* Texture map on the spaceship is temp.
* Textures are not set up well for HDR lighting - many of the saturation levels display very poorly with HDR on. I will see if I can tweak this however; its recomended to play this map with HDR OFF (video settings > advanced)
*The reaction chamber in the engineering room has a temp enclosure and needs some particle effects or other work to complete. This item might be turned into a prop if time permits.
Beta Testing Requests
Feedback is welcome in any area but particuarly looking for:
1) Class based feedback. ie Engineers are too OP due to tunnel lenght in area X, etc.
2) General gameplay flow feedback, bottlenecks etc.
3) Power ups feedback (health & ammo kits).
4) Any bug reports are top priority.
5) Perfomance (particuarly poor performance) it ran over 200fps on my machine in all areas, so if theres bad areas I need to know where they are please.
tf2maps.net community and the Team Fortress 2 Mappers community on Steam.