Feedback/additional info here.
Detailed with some fixes. Still not optimized.
- Set the max round time to 10 minutes. Previously unrestricted.
- Moved the Blu forward spawn after the second point is captured. It is now farther back, behind the cart, with two exits.
- After the third point is captured, another door out of the forward spawn opens for Blu, allowing for a greater final push.
- Tweaked the respawn wave times accordingly.
- Straightened out the track prior to the elevator at the second point.
- Added more lights at the 4th point.
- Moved the 1 way door at the 4th point from the top of the stairs to the bottom. Also means individuals can go around and jump in the windows to slow the attackers.
- Changed the upper level between 3 and 4 to something more like a6. In addition to the access route Blu had in the previous version, there is also some stairs right next to the waterfall, with a door that oepns up when the third point is caputred.
- Fixed an spot during in the third area were people could jump out of the map and land get behind a building. You can still fall to your death if you hit the water, which is no much farther away.
- Added an additional path to the roofs during the first half of the second point, by the train station.
- Added another path for blue to overcome some of the strong sg positions at the start of the second point.
- Broke another fence at the 4th point. This allows Blu to jump down, and snipers to attack, from the top of the ramps.
- Replaced various models with the nice new ones found in the latest update.
- Converted the path to the left of blu's first spawn exit to a cave, with a temp waterfall outside. You also cannot build in here.
- Added an additional rock to block long sniper sightlines in the first area.
- Made the log ramp in the first area wider.
- Added an additional rock and some cover for the defenders near the blue spawn.
- Closed one of the windows that provided red with sniper cover at the first point.
- Added a sign for blu when attacking the second point. It points left if the bomb is somewhere before the bottom of the elevator, and to the right otherwise.
- Fixed several 1 way doors so no one should get stuck anymore.
- Redesigned the upper levels of the warehouse to give blue a little help in the event that red builds several senteries outside. This includes changing all upper level exits into one way doors and moving the old exit to another wall.
- Added a building next to the elevator the cart uses. It is a set of stairs that allows blue access to the upper area.
- The elevator now decends over a hole, which kills you if you fall in. Be careful.
- Flipped the stairs in the train station so it is far more obvious to red which way they are supposed to go.
- Raised the level of the water at the third point. You can now duck and put out fire.
- Added an additional exit to the water at the third point.
- Changed the bridge between the blue and red buildings at the third point to only be one way (unless you can jump high enough).
- Changed the area surrounding the bridge a bit, adding more rocks and a tree.
- Changed the red building near the third point. The upstairs is no longer accessed from the same spot, and added a 1 way door so that Red cannot easily get up here when attacking the 4th point.
- Red can now only exit into the third area by comming out in front of the point or heading to the upper floors of the red buildings.
- Added an arrow for red when they exit spawn for the third point.
- Added some more cover for blu when attacking the final point.
- Added an additonal route from the bottom level of the fourth point up to red's spawn level. Takes the place of a previous sentry nook.
- Created a new sentry nook in a previously empty square of space. Also has a great view of the cart as it closes in on the final point.
- The forward Blue spawn is properly set as a spawn room.
- After the third point is captured, red spawns are altered so both exits are visable.
- Added arrows for Blue at their forward spawn.
- Fixed the shortcut doors for red to properly close when the third point is captured and no one is inside. This area now also kills anything inside the doors after they close, such as teleporters.
- Fixed an issue with getting stuck in the shortcut doors.
- Added two spectator points.
- Upped the size and damage of the temp explosion at the end.
- Added points 3 and 4. Ghost Town is a full map again!
- Made the doors in the train station indicate that you can't use them when closed.
- Altered the respawn wave times during the first round.
- Reduced the roll back speed of the cart.
- Fixed the issue with the CPs making noise.
- Added an additional arrow for red during the first point.
- Fixed the collision on some props in the cave.
- Added another light to the cave.
- Fixed the hud. Note that now you'll see 3 points at the end, and get spammed by the announcer when you near the end point.
- Fixed the rocks so that they displayed correctly.
- The window in Blu spawn now appears as glass until round start, so players are aware they can shoot through it at that time.
- Lowered the setup time by 10 seconds.
- Increased the size of the shortcut door in the train station.
- Added an exit to the lower part of the train station. Only useable prior to the first point being captured.
- Added several large red arrows to direct defenders.
- Added two observer points.
- Increased the speed of the cart from 90 to 100.
- Added a set of doors that inhibits accessing the upper warehouse from the red side. Should help with people getting lost.
- The first area is the same as a5a, however, the second area is new.
- Only the first two sections of a full map, look for a5c for the next part, or a6 for the full map (eta unknown).
- Note that red roofs are clipped off, so don't try to jump on them/over them.
- Note that the windows on the train building that appear open have no collision. No crotching to get through them.
- Basically, this is a completely new map. Sticking with the same theme, and you'll notice some similar buildings, but overall, this is completely different than the previous versions
- Only the first two sections
- In general, scaled down the map where possible
- Redesigned Blu's first spawn to allow faster acces to the different routes and improve overall flow
- Raised the defender building at the second point 16 units, so that there is more room underneath
- Readded the bridge at the second point so as to allow the defenders more places to defend the second point, however, I lowered the rock near the church to maintain the access restriction there
- Clipped off the remaining part of the first area, you can no longer get on top of the blu spawn or out of the map here
- Changed up the rocks a bit at the second point, and added cover for the window exit to that area
- Red can no longer hop up into the window of the train station
- The route to the quarry is now shorter, but there is now a one way door so red cannot flank blu that way
- Complete redesigned the 3rd point. It is still a cliff scene, but completely different. There are 3 routes Blu has to attack, and a stronghold for Red to defend
- Added a second forward respawn for the Blu team once they capture the third point
- Altered the way red exits their forward spawn at the second point
- Completely changed fourth point
- Increased red's respawn wave time, and decreased blu's, when attacking the second point
- Shortened the first area
- Lowered the mine tunnel entrance that leads to the quarry to ground level
- Altered the track in the warehouse
- Removed the boards the closed off one entrance to the train station
- Clipped off some of the rocks above the quarry, so you can't get up there from the warehouse roof
- Clipped off the roof of the last building prior to the train tunnel
- Clipped off the log inside the train tunnel
- Added an addition window to the second floor of the train station at the 2nd point
- Significantly increased the size of the 2nd point, mainly creating more room for the attackers
- Moved the building next to the church further back, to create more cover
- Move the hole in the church roof further back
- Removed ladders around the church, prohibiting the defenders from accessing the roof of the church
- Added nobuilds to the buildings around the second point
- Added a building for the defenders at the second point
- Added a bridge from the new train station window to the red defender cliffs at the second point
- Changed the quarry, some of the surroundings, and the path to it
- Added some sniper windows to a building overlooking the first point
- Fixed a clipping issue with a rock at the third point
- Planned some MAJOR changes for the third and fourth point (particularly the latter). Keep an eye out for a4 :-)
- Moved first capture point further down the line, in the open just outside the warehouse (original position)
- Made the warehouse shorter, expanded and redesigned the inside so as to avoid a major chokepoint
- Added an additional area overlooking the straightaway at the first section, you can access the upper floor of the warehouse from here
- Lowered the height of many parts of the first area
- Added an additional exit to the train station that overlooks the second point
- Lowered the upper area of the train station, to remove fall damage
- Clipped off the roof of the train tunnel
- Moved the second point further down the line, its now around the church
- Shortened the length of the third point area
- Altered the route between the third and fourth point
- Altered the tunnel between the third and fourth point
- Added an additional building at the third point
- Added an additional building at the fourth point
- Added an additional path to the final point, which goes under the base, from the third point tunnel
- Added a restriction to building on top of the original building at the fourth point
- Fixed red failing to win on round end
- Clipped the train in the tunnel so that you won't get stuck if you fall off the logs
- Clipped rocks near tunnel exit from point 3 to 4
- Repackage that fixed missing model skins
- First release.