Contest idea thread!

Retroid

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 25, 2009
Cheers, right I'm off to do more tutorials then!

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
Of what I know that I feel I can state (Immortal yelled at me previously), they were debating on gamemode very close to the First, and then problems occurred on that day that Immortal needed to take care of. I know nothing else.

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
Crap, Crap, Crap. I'm away for the rest of the month! I really want to enter this one!

Retroid

Aug 25, 2009
Yay! I for one can't wait for crippling arthritis!

As for contest ideas, I would just like to have a themed contest (like pirates for example). We could have costume contest for the theme as well. If it's just a theme contest then if say the 3 best maps were a Koth, CP and a CTF we'd have something substancial to release as a pack + the costumes.

A bit like the Toy Soldiers DLC for Fear 2.

Nov 14, 2009
OK, Ive got an idea for the next contest!

This contest would be focused around teamwork (irl), and making a fun map. It would start with all prospective mappers rating themselves from 1-10, on how good at mapping they are. Next, a pre-choosen moderator would choose mapping-groups of four, with the total skill level of each one equal. These groups would then proceed to make one A/D 3 stage map each. (maybe a TC?) The end result would hopefully equal an extremly high quality piece of work, along with educating new mappers.

Any questions :p

Rikka

Feb 10, 2009
I'm not going to lie, that is an awful idea.