Deplane

RogerMasters

L2: Junior Member
Dec 15, 2008
Pl-Deplane

PL_deplane "badwater style" is my first payload map.This map go down the mountain , theme in alpine full light day.

Any and all constructive criticism is welcome.

Last edited:

ricardojvc6

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 8, 2009
i'm shocked.. O: The blue spawn is great :D good job fella

Omnomnick

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 16, 2009
Looks nice, I can't really seem many areas around that cart that would be too tight or restrict movement in anyway. I hope this plays well! :)

StickZer0

💙💙💃💙💙
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Loving the detailing, try taking photos at 100% quality and with antialiasing next time if you can though

I would love to play this sometime! :D

ShamanBond

L1: Registered
Apr 16, 2010
The final point is really easy to defend, there's almost no way for blu to push down the ramp to the final point, definitely something to think about.

This map is currently running on the FreeFrag 24/7 Payload server.

simoneaolson

Apr 14, 2010
Great map you have here. Found a few minor bugs/exploits

(1) Soldiers/Demomen/Engineers can jump to the top of the roof on the last point, giving them an unfair vantage point.
heres a clip
(2) Small bug with the door opening on the first spawn, as you can see in this clip.

This map is running on the (-TN-) 24/7 Payload Rotation.
68.68.32.218:27015

RogerMasters

L2: Junior Member
Dec 15, 2008
Great map you have here. Found a few minor bugs/exploits

(1) Soldiers/Demomen/Engineers can jump to the top of the roof on the last point, giving them an unfair vantage point.
heres a clip
(2) Small bug with the door opening on the first spawn, as you can see in this clip.

This map is running on the (-TN-) 24/7 Payload Rotation.
68.68.32.218:27015

Thx men , i go fix this...
its nickname will be introduced in the credits
new beta5 this night :woot:

Ms. Wizard <|:)

Jun 14, 2022
very nice map! Looks as beautiful as it plays, and I love that barn roof by the final area :)

Have you considered changing the main dirt texture to something with lower reflectivity? I think something darker might give the environments an extra bit of *pop*.