KotH Feta

Urser

L1: Registered
Nov 6, 2009
For the STAR_! highlander KotH contest.

RED and BLU are fighting to take control of an ampitheatre for some reason. The map will *hopefully* look like its set amongst the Greek Isles when I'm done, so I'm also going to attempt at modelling some custom assets. As of now I'm focussing on gameplay.

The control point is set below elevated vantage points, so I'm assuming attacking it will be quite easy. To counter this I've made capping the point fairly quick, so I'm hoping that this will result in some hectic gameplay.

~and theres a death cliff yay~

EDIT: Oh yeah, I got quite messy when closing off the bounds with the skybox, so you'll unfortunately be able to look into other areas a lot.

Last edited:

Urser

Nov 6, 2009
Alright, I've overhauled the point. Still might require some work, but that's the point of alpha, right?

a2:
-Elevated control point and added cover
-Slower cap time (about the same as official koth_maps)
-Funneled routes from spawns, lessening the amount of areas enemies can emerge from.
-Improved some lighting
-Decals for building identification
-Walls and rooms added to divide more areas

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19306897/koth_feta_a2.bsp.bz2

Urser

Nov 6, 2009
Oh my god I just watched the demo from the gameday. I am SO SORRY about that spawn bug. I'll fix it and look into overhauling the spawn exits.

Thanks for... trying to play it though.

BlazrM4N

Sep 17, 2011
Hello. Your map is amazing and i liked it. Also i made an Garry's Mod Picture for you.
1FE0E32CF013C1AD2F6C18A2C0B81F867EDEDADA

Scout's self-made Stupidity Rifle. (The background shows spy stabbed an Sniper with his Diffusal Blade (From DOTA 2 also that Sniper rifle).