Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
So my map didn't get tested? why?

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Yeah, it's been really difficult the last two times to get a map into Gameday, especially with any Snowplow testing going on. I really wouldn't have authority over something like this, but if anyone who owns a server could host an unofficial Gameday (even without the feedback plugin), I think we can service this recent surge of requests. Just an idea to throw around.

DannyRand

L2: Junior Member
Jun 8, 2013
Haven't watched the demo yet but got some excellent feedback. Thanks a ton guys! Hopefully i'll be available to play the next one.

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:

Moonfixer

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 23, 2014
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I really appretiate it. I'm looking forward to watching the demo.

Last edited:

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
My map wasn't tested again...

Yeah, I'm sorry about that, at the end of the test I just wasn't in the mood for more testing and it seemed like a mutual feeling for some of the testers in-game at the time. Although we do have the log of the three remaning maps here: cp_connected_a2. koth_cargo_a2, ctf_coffeeville_a9. so we will be able to lead those into an impromptu again sometime shortly (there's a lot of maps to test as it turns out).

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Just watched the demo for my map, cp_talon. Thank you very much for all the great feedback! I'm working on a3 now.

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Extra-er test from dec 21:
Map Name | Recorded Demo | Feedback Link

cp_connected_a3| Demo | Feedback
koth_cargo_a2| Demo | Feedback
cp_connected_a2| Demo | Feedback
plr_coniferous_a3| Demo | Feedback
ctf_coffeeville_a9| Demo | Feedback
pl_jeanette_a4a| Demo | Feedback
koth_meeching_a5| Demo | Feedback
ctf_frosty_b1| Demo | Feedback

Pawlakov, we tested a3 which had broken spawns, so we tried a2 which also had broken spawns. I'm not sure if you were getting the same thing on your end but it was persistent I guess (people would spawn and keep falling / teleport back to spawn / take fall damage / die).

Last edited by a moderator:

Pawlakov

Deliberately incoherent
aa
Jun 1, 2013
For me everything works. I played many times with bots and everything was ok.

btw Thanks for your trouble

Last edited:

yoghurt

L1: Registered
Aug 2, 2013
It's really nice how everyone spend their time getting all the maps tested. ^^
I'm looking forward to see the feedback on koth_cargo when I get back home after Christmas :)

Moonfixer

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 23, 2014
So I FINALLY got to watch the demo. I saw/heard all the feedback and I will use it to make the necessary changes to the map. Thanks again.