3 word story

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Once upon a pile of floppy time streams, amazing Pamela Anderson's Bras confused the grammar of the ancients. The grammar was not rocket science. Just very deadly. Containing stockpiles of maps made by Berry who was not equipped to finish them, it was very likely that these poor but not poor monkey dancers stole all the delicious pancake sandwiches from the cookie factory to be able say: HOLY BROWN

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Once upon a pile of floppy time streams, amazing Pamela Anderson's Bras confused the grammar of the ancients. The grammar was not rocket science. Just very deadly. Containing stockpiles of maps made by Berry who was not equipped to finish them, it was very likely that these poor but not poor monkey dancers stole all the delicious pancake sandwiches from the cookie factory to be able say: HOLY BROWN ENORMOUS FLOPPY DONKEY

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
Once upon a pile of floppy time streams, amazing Pamela Anderson's Bras confused the grammar of the ancients. The grammar was not rocket science. Just very deadly. Containing stockpiles of maps made by Berry who was not equipped to finish them, it was very likely that these poor but not poor monkey dancers stole all the delicious pancake sandwiches from the cookie factory to be able say: HOLY BROWN ENORMOUS FLOPPY DONKEY WITH A TWISTED

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
upon a pile of floppy time streams, amazing Pamela Anderson's Bras confused the grammar of the ancients. The grammar was not rocket science. Just very deadly. Containing stockpiles of maps made by Berry who was not equipped to finish them, it was very likely that these poor but not poor monkey dancers stole all the delicious pancake sandwiches from the cookie factory to be able say: HOLY BROWN ENORMOUS FLOPPY DONKEY WITH A TWISTED HEAD AND PAW

Oct 6, 2008
upon a pile of floppy time streams, amazing Pamela Anderson's Bras confused the grammar of the ancients. The grammar was not rocket science. Just very deadly. Containing stockpiles of maps made by Berry who was not equipped to finish them, it was very likely that these poor but not poor monkey dancers stole all the delicious pancake sandwiches from the cookie factory to be able say: HOLY BROWN ENORMOUS FLOPPY DONKEY WITH A TWISTED HEAD AND PAW. Not even Batman

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
upon a pile of floppy time streams, amazing Pamela Anderson's Bras confused the grammar of the ancients. The grammar was not rocket science. Just very deadly. Containing stockpiles of maps made by Berry who was not equipped to finish them, it was very likely that these poor but not poor monkey dancers stole all the delicious pancake sandwiches from the cookie factory to be able to say: HOLY BROWN ENORMOUS FLOPPY DONKEY WITH A TWISTED HEAD AND PAW. Not even Batman could have

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
Not an addition to the story, but man this went downhill.
After a great start it flew off a cliff
and it won't ever hit the ground again

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
upon a pile of floppy time streams, amazing Pamela Anderson's Bras confused the grammar of the ancients. The grammar was not rocket science. Just very deadly. Containing stockpiles of maps made by Berry who was not equipped to finish them, it was very likely that these poor but not poor monkey dancers stole all the delicious pancake sandwiches from the cookie factory to be able to say: HOLY BROWN ENORMOUS FLOPPY DONKEY WITH A TWISTED HEAD AND PAW. Not even Batman could have saved this story.

Oct 6, 2008
Wee Willie Winkie

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?"

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?" "Your finest, freshest, grossest slice of

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?" "Your finest, freshest, grossest slice of meatloaf pie", Winkie Willie Winkie said

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?" "Your finest, freshest, grossest slice of meatloaf pie", Winkie Willie Winkie said to the dinosaur.

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?" "Your finest, freshest, grossest slice of meatloaf pie", Winkie Willie Winkie said to the dinosaur. "Very well, i

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?" "Your finest, freshest, grossest slice of meatloaf pie", Winkie Willie Winkie said to the dinosaur. "Very well, I will see you

Oct 6, 2008
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?" "Your finest, freshest, grossest slice of meatloaf pie", Winkie Willie Winkie said to the dinosaur. "Very well, I will see you at Gordon Ramsay's