I made this layout for the upcoming 72hr-Contest, but since I don't have time on that weekend, I started creating this map without the contest.
Theme will be alpine, again.
Schwa and Bob helped me a lot with tweaking the layout.
The version on the screenshots is A3.
06/16/2012 - A1
06/17/2012 - A2
- no visual changes
- fixed a door was linked to the wrong trigger
- proper skybox
06/18/2012 - A3
- reduced ammo in general
- reduced attackers spawn time by 1
- added a underground path
- moved indoor ramp near mid to the outside
- added more cover to the mid
- rotated the covered bridges by 15°
10/20/2012 - A4
- moved medikits near base to lower ground
- removed ramp to platform in front of base
- small changes to the tunnels
- made ramps near CP smaller
- fixed teleporter placement in front of spawn exit
- modified left base exit
i enjoyed playing this map. very interesting combat area with many tactical opportunities and other big words, though the minisentries are sometimes more annoying than they should be. the short rundistances are only a plus - i play this game to shoot not to run. i also isagree with the sentiment of resupplying being faster than dying being bad - its called a resupply locker for a reason. some pathways were quite narrow but it doesnt seem to have any bad effect really. looking forward to play this map again.