Seismic

sohcahtoa

L2: Junior Member
Aug 13, 2009
hard to get a sense of scale from the pics, can we get some more screenies from a more cinematic perspective. looks nice from above thou

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Good luck with this one, you will finish a map someday :)

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Does C have a pit-o-doom beneath it? If so, like.

Feb 14, 2008
We need those little pictures. That's the only reason I read Facepunch sometimes.

The map feels a little overscaled and A is very easy to defend (hence people's abandonment of B).

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
cp_chronoabc_a20002.png

the health is only a suggestion, you might wanna keep the ammo where it is or move it to behind the wall. It's always nice to have an alt route to the point, which will help get more traffic over the whole area as well, here.

Narrower stairs will allow for a more efficient defence as rockets stickies and airblasts can be applied more effectively. Pushing people off the stairs and concentrating fire for kills. The alt route will allow for some balancing in this regard, allow spy's a better chance to get up in assaults without being found out, etc.

Aug 10, 2009
An AB->C map in which I'm trying to experiment shorter walk times to the points. Currently in early alpha so the gameplay is no where near solid.

I never really played Granary much but is there a goal to this? It seems that the shorter the walk time the more blended the CP's will get, the shortest being all out chaos and the longest being separated gameplay, with interspersed skirmishes but no real battles.

Sep 12, 2008
Makes me think of.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYx3BR2aJA4"]YouTube- Jackson Five - ABC[/ame]

A, B, C - easy as 1, 2, 3!

ChronoTriggerFan

L420: High Member
Feb 3, 2008
I never really played Granary much but is there a goal to this? It seems that the shorter the walk time the more blended the CP's will get, the shortest being all out chaos and the longest being separated gameplay, with interspersed skirmishes but no real battles.

With shorter walk times both teams can react faster to events on the other half of the map easier.