Bullet Crops Project.

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
Hi tf2maps :blushing:

We are a group of french people who are fans of Team Fortress 2 and map creation, and we want to show you our project of map pack called the "Bullet Crops Project" through our website.

Our goal is not to release a simple map pack but complete new environements for your future maps. This includes textures, models, particles, sounds and more...

There is a long way before any release but you can now look at our content on this website www.bulletcropsproject.com which will be updated regulary.

presentation_map__wood2.jpg

presentation_map_oceanic.jpg

presentation_map_volcano.jpg

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
That's some neat lookin stuff there, really diggin the second picture.

Fireman

L4: Comfortable Member
Mar 21, 2008
Some really neat stuff you guys got on the site there, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

what would jesus do?

L1: Registered
Mar 24, 2008
the only two things i really dont like are the tree (it looks off with its leaves) and the underwater station, theres nothing really water-ish about it, it just looks like a blue-colored spytechbase.
But i love the rest and absolutely adore the maritime textures (theyre amazing). good luck to you

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Holy cow. This looks to be amazing.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Sweetness. Looking forward to when you release the models and textures, they'll be great to use.

And the maps look really nice, well done. Just keep us updated!

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
:mellow::eek:hmy:D::O:drool1: This looks beautiful! You've (from what I can see) done a really good job at creating distinguished unique themes.. How much content are we looking at here?

The Bullet Crops Project is the realization of a team of young French developers; fans of Team Fortress 2 and general mapping, who decided to join together to offer their contribution to this great game, Team Fortress 2.

The Team is comprised at the moment of 5 people in "the neighbourhood" and skills differentiate but are nevertheless complementary. We work at the present on the Bullet Crops Map Pack which will be a pack of new maps with new original environments in order to complete the Team Fortress 2 Scene circle.

But the release of a map pack is not our only motivation, the amount of quality maps from Team Fortress 2 is consequent and we we make a point of differentiating ourselves, to stand out amongst crowd. That's why, in compliment of this map pack we directly propose to the mappers to use and to appreciate the new themes of our project : this includes all our contents (textures, models, particles, sounds, soundscapes, prefabs, etc) for your greater pleasure in order to offer more variety to realize your ideas and to create your maps (like the Swamp Theme of TF2maps.net).

It's obvious that such a project requires much time and investment, that's why we are still far from any release. However, we have now enough content to announce it to you on this website.

This site is not only the ambition to make our own advertising, it is a vector of our motivation because right now, we shall regularly update the site for you. It will be useful mainly to receive your opinions and also to communicate with you, after all, the community of Team Fortress 2 is huge and the game lives thanks to it : to please the community is above all our first objective.

If you want to see any of our work we show on this website, check the "About maps" page for a description of our maps and the "media" page for any screenshots of maps, models and other stuff. More will come as soon as possible.

Fixed Grammar and Spelling.

Last edited:

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Indeed. The woodland theme is something that Valve alllmost got with the alpine theme, but didn't quite capture the "forest" feel. You however, have seen to have done it well!

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
Thanks everyone :eek:hmy: you can be sure that we pay attention to your comments.

And thank for the correction :blushing:

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
hehe Fogold that's right. I didn't touch this map during more than a year and finaly I decide to include it in the pack after some changes.

Anyway, the community has react much more than we expect to our project. We will work harder to not disapoint you :)

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Just don't let it die.

And if it does, don't loose the models and textures.

But I'd prefer for it to not die, quality maps are always good.

uma plata

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 20, 2009
Awesome stuff!

I always hoped that ctf_deep would make a comeback. Never forgot about that one

SiniStarR

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Mar 31, 2009
oo i want my hands on that lava texture XD it looks like a saint compared to mine!