Biomass

CTF Biomass RC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.B.

L1: Registered
Mar 15, 2009
For the sake of providing useful feedback, here's the following:
- main area red side roof has a clip problem. the fence on one side of the roof can be walked around on a tiny ledge at the edge of the roof.
- the clipping around the flag areas is not too great. you can jump up onto the satellite dish's peak/point thing.

For the sake of possibly getting banned, you're coming off as a prick by trying to call out grazr as just trolling you or whatever. I'm not all that productive on this site but I get the feeling the whole point of being on tf2maps.net is to actually try and improve your design/mapping/hammer skills. If you just want a ten out of ten or random internet compliments, check out fpsbanana. Otherwise, as far as I can tell, people here will just keep getting pissed about how you act. Of course, it's the internet, you can do whatever the hell you want for a reaction and none of us can stop you.

Passerby

L2: Junior Member
Mar 27, 2010
the community is about getting other experienced mappers to help give suggestions and feedback if you don't accept any of that and throw it back there is no point in being here.

and good feedback is a very important part of any big project, i work in the music industry and there is no way i would ever pass up having an other experienced engineer put his ears to my mix's.

Last edited:

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Edit: Seems he had this coming, which is unfortunate. Ah well, cest la vie.

Please keep in mind that spam works both ways Swaty. Authors are free to consider feedback or not, but there is no reason to be a dick about it.

Last edited:

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
SWATY has the last word on things in his map.

If he doesn't want to consider your feedback, fucking deal with it.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Swaty. If you aren't going to take this community seriously and give the members here the respect they deserve, and they really try hard to give you that respect, then you really shouldn't stick around here.

Continually you act in an extremely arrogant manner and, frankly act as though you're the messiah (although Jesus was probably far less rude and conceited). You've incited hatred from anyone who cares to talk about you in the chat room, over and over and over. You've stirred up numerous shitstorms in your map threads by acting in the manner described above, you've earned usually decent members bans. I'm here to tell you that this time, it's your turn.

In an act of preservation, I choose to amputate the finger that threatens to infect and kill an entire limb.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
SWATY has the last word on things in his map.

If he doesn't want to consider your feedback, fucking deal with it.
Then why post here?

Maps here arent posted to garner popularity as this site is geared toward other mappers. Maps posted here are to be critiqued and given feedback, if he chooses to ignore all of the feedback, what is he doing here?

FPSB is a more suitable place. They have more users and they tend to rate any map a 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.