Usernames

Radaka

L420: High Member
May 24, 2009
It was 8 years ago, I tried to come up with my first alias. I came up with Radaka, and it stuck ever since then.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
If my name ever changes it's a pun on my fursona's scientific species name.

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
Back in my World of Warcraft days I tried to think of an orc sounding name and came up with Okrag.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Could have sworn there was one of these back in 2008 that i posted in, guess there was a new one.

My real name is Grahame and like Gary is commonly known to be nick named "Gazza", Grahame/Graham/Graeme is less commonly known to be nick named "Grazzer". But Grazzer is popular enough to be used on most forums so in an effort to avoid adding random numerals to the end of my alias i shortened it to Grazr.

As for not using a capital, i thought the name was more aesthetically pleasing without one.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
When I started playing runescape I wanted a name that was "cool" and showed how much I love the snow... so i settled on "Joefrost007" ... which is obviously a play on jackfrost.

Guild Wars 1 rolls around, and I wanted a more "mature" and "cool" name (this was when I was 15) ... so I ended up on nights frost. That kinda stuck, when I got to steam... then for some odd reason or another I switched to "Teh Muffin Man" ... then to "the Mechanist" and finally went back to my roots of snow and ice and Fr0z3n... Stuck with it since.

Sep 1, 2009
Long story short

This name was the first one I came up with many years ago. I just exchange 'God' Around with cold etc during differnt times of year.

Kiddnils

L3: Member
Sep 2, 2011
When I was 8 years old I created my first e-mail. I loved pirates and played the game Sid Meier's Pirates.
In the game there was a character called Captain William Kidd so I took my name and got Kiddnils@gmx.de. When I joined Steam I was too lazy thinking about a new one and used the old.

Spipper

Former cheese man Gorgonzola
aa
Feb 18, 2012
My username consits of the first letters in my first-, middle- and last name.
Not very creative, I must admit, but it works fine. And it's easy to remember.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Well i just let people say it how ever they feel like saying it. Even here in the UK at my old DoD clan LAN party meets pretty much everyone pronounced it differently because of their regional accents. Doesn't matter how you pronounce it somehow i get that who ever is calling my name is calling for me.

Must be like some batman power or something.

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
Originally I was just called 'Raffi'. 'Raff' is a nickname I've had since the dawn of time, and my childhood pet name was 'Rafi'. So I combined the two.

Eventually I decided "Raffi" was a boring name and I wanted to spice it up a bit. So rather imaginitively, I slapped "Sir" at the beginning of it, and my current name was born - although there was no space in it at first (SirRaffi).

And no, I am not a sir. Or a knight.

T

The Asylum

My very first hotmail address was asylumofthedamned, a rather creative way to say "hell." I was 13 years old then gimme a break ok.

Nowadays I'm usually just "Asylum." I've always been told I'm a complete wierdo, and my published creative endeavors certainly don't show otherwise.