3 word story

SC PL

local shitposter
aa
Jun 25, 2015
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather quit this server.

D

Digaag Wa Riz

The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman.

EDIT: Greninja'd

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-

Jul 6, 2015
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance Darth Vader

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy pootis fairies ate

SC PL

local shitposter
aa
Jun 25, 2015
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy pootis fairies ate my cake! I

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy pootis fairies ate my cake! I am absolutelly furious

Cole Slaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 26, 2015
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy pootis fairies ate my cake! I am absolutelly furious that they did.

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy pootis fairies ate my cake! I am absolutelly furious that they did. "ALLAHU AKBAR!" screamed

SC PL

local shitposter
aa
Jun 25, 2015
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy pootis fairies ate my cake! I am absolutelly furious that they did."ALLAHU AKBAR!" screamed while I was

I don't like it

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
The day was very boring until Soldier started making horrible noises while pushing bomb. Engineer explained, "You shall not meme!" said Gabe Newell. "What? How did dank memes get to Gravelpit's gravelpit so impossibly fast?!" Exclaimed Shia LaBeouf, "I thought I killed them off!" said SAXTON HAAALE using an accent he learned from the Aperture Science. Spy decided to wait until the release of HL3, and he died. Hitler danced the traditional German dance which isn't hetero. It was a cold day in cp_coldfront while I made a rather phallic-looking snowman quit this server. Meanwhile, back in the 3rd base of the rebel-Alliance, Darth Vader decided to start doing nothing, creepy pootis fairies ate my cake! I am absolutelly furious that they did."ALLAHU AKBAR!" screamed while I was dead.

Alyx Vance

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Alyx Vance is dead too. R.I.P. in peace. We'll never forget. We'll never forgive.