dat chrono

StoneFrog

L6: Sharp Member
May 28, 2008
Called it.

Tyker

L5: Dapper Member
Jun 1, 2009
Gameday sucked. One team couldn't cap 1 point in time, the other team steamrolled in a minute. So yeah. I thought the beginning was way too easy too defend but then the second match we steamrolled it so I honestly have no feedback at all.

And that's my feedback.

Apr 19, 2009
Gameday sucked. One team couldn't cap 1 point in time, the other team steamrolled in a minute. So yeah. I thought the beginning was way too easy too defend but then the second match we steamrolled it so I honestly have no feedback at all.

And that's my feedback.
Something like that normally points to some team stacking.

That being said if this it to be a dustbowl style map the first point should be near impossible to hold the hole time even with stacked teams.

ChronoTriggerFan

L420: High Member
Feb 3, 2008
I watched the demo. I can't draw any conclusions on how defensible the first point is from the stacked teams. I think I'll make blue's spawn not 2 stories downhill from the control point but only one.

What worries me is how fast blue can get to the second point, which is before red even spawns. And its a fairly quick capture anyway so there wasn't much of a fight. Perhaps I'll make the cap time longer to compensate how quick it is to get there.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I think someone put it best, going for the first point is an uphill battle, and a not-so far one at that, having to cross that large courtyard, just to have to go up another hill, defiently not the best. I would suggest working on shorting the yard, less hills, etc.

Also, I believe the reason with the first time going through and people not capping is because they couldn't find the point... Needz moar signage!

Sniping line of sight, albeit small, are there and are deadly, I was sniped a couple times (while trying to snipe) from long distances through small, but long LoS's... The opposite end of my sight was in the spawn.