CP omen

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
It looks pretty good i just don't like how big the spaces are between the floor planks around the middle CP. Making it a nuisance to rocket jump... seems like a bad idea. Not to mention it makes demomen less effective if half their shoots arbitrarily fall through the gaps in the floor.

A floor should be solid, or not a floor at all, alternatively it could be a plank or 2 connecting 2 paths.

that was my attempt at creating a safe zone for medics ><
I can understand how it is annoying for other classes but the map really isn't "medic friendly" enough as they get divebombed constantly by roaming soldiers. that way I was hoping they'd stick closer to their soldiers for the mid fights.
may be a clumsy design I'll give you that but I'll hold on to it until I find something better. I might patch/rearrange some holes to better suit rocket jumping tho

Sep 1, 2009
Sorry for the joke but isn't this a bad omen?

Proof_wilson_is_the_devil.jpg

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
Funny you call me devil God, as person in my avatar goes by name Scratch, old scratch is nickname for devil.

What a fun world we live in!

Temperance

L1: Registered
Jul 13, 2022
Does a copy of this map still exist? I've seen the flythrough video, and would like to download it.