CP Unearthed

Chimera

L1: Registered
Apr 6, 2011
A new, late challenger appears!

Hi all. I decided that instead of sitting around getting mad while playing TF2 these days, I'd actually try my hands at making a map. This will be my first TF2 map. I've messed around with the Hammer editor in the past, so felt comfortable enough with my ability to do this. I'm attempting to get somewhere in time to submit for the (A)Symmetrical mapping contest. If I just run out of time, oh well, at least I'll have a good start on a map.

cp_unearthed is going to (hopefully) be an alpine themed 3-stage 2-CP (a.k.a., Dustbowl/Egypt) styled map. I have all the stages laid out and planned. At this point, it's just a matter of getting them all together.

Story:

BLU has received reports of RED activity high within the mountains. BLU has decided it warrants investigation, so they send a team to help scout out and secure RED operations. What at first seems like innocent buildings on the mountainside soon turns into something much more sinister. (Story to be added to later, as I don't want to give away future unbuilt stages yet. ;) )