KotH Gatsby

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
About half way between West Egg and New York the motor road hastily joins the railroad and runs beside it for a quarter of a mile, so as to shrink away from a certain desolate area of land. This is a valley of ashes — a fantastic farm where ashes grow like wheat into ridges and hills and grotesque gardens; where ashes take the forms of houses and chimneys and rising smoke and, finally, with a transcendent effort, of men who move dimly and already crumbling through the powdery air. These men are also trying to capture a central control point, and to hold this point for three cumulative minutes.

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
I had fun. Way to small though, lengthen it out more so I don't get shot down by 2 heavies and 3 soldier focusing two exits.

Not that it happened, I can just see this getting steam roll intensive if people decided to just all spam grenades as demomen on one team.

Despite the small size though I did have fun, there was a variety of classes playing (other than sniper) and everyone else sounded like they were having fun.

Penguin

aa
May 21, 2009
this map is my answer to everyone who wanted a koth_hardhat.

But yeah I map small because bad.

Penguin

aa
May 21, 2009
it's a metaphor jeez

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
The lack of detail and lighting in the underground sections represents man's strive to be successful yet their unwillingness to do work to achieve it. My suggestion: add green lights.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
This is a multi-stage map. In the second stage, the teams decide to take a trip into New York, but decide it is too hot and fight over some gravel instead.