RED and BLU have set up both their bases nearby a major distribution site atop a desert peninsula nearby two rivers. (Betcha didn't see that one coming: look into the skybox, they're there) The two corporations each want control of both the rivers and the major distribution center, of course, but what they don't know is that the other is hiding a top secret technologic base inside the main façade!
Yeeup, that's so original.
It used to be dynamic, but it isn't anymore and it won't. Because I can.
Detailed RED and BLU sides more
Re-detailed RED a bit
Much skybox work
More skybox work
Not adding soundscapes (darn.)
Detailing is changed a bit.
Planned out the rest of the changes.
Tons of little tiny things that just made it better.
Detailed RED Spawn
Removed all traces of dev materials
Detailed insides more
Changed layout slightly
Prepped for detail overhaul for RED side
A lot of tiny little insignificant things
- Detailed BLU spawn
- Detailed mid a bit
- Detailed BLU yard and paths to mid
- Detailed most interiors
- Properly lighted most interiors
- Occluders used mildly for optimization (still needs more optimization!)
- Made a 3d skybox
- Clipped vigorously
- Edited a lot of the OOB parts of the map overall
- Fixed hopefully everything with the custom props
- A lot of insignificant small things
- Areaportal cuts through a slight portion of a visible func_detail and causes slight visual disdain
- FPS isn't as good as I'd like
- 3d skybox's shadows do not properly match with the edge of the playable area
- 3d skybox fog is a little off
Detailing to 85% of geometry
Preparation for beta
Changed mid a lot
Hid dynamic elements
RED spawn detailed outside
Smaller file than a5 (by 77%!)
Changed layout a bit.
Properly packed model textures!
Bloated filesize due to packing ALL the construction model skins!
Blocked out map
optimized a little with skyboxes
added basic full lighting
finished entity work
added fence to "sniper decks" rendering them useless
lots and lots of stuff
opened up the map
added dynamic element
made the middle point bigger
added more textures
packed properly (I hope)