KotH Flush

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Flush is a map based around a toilet. RED and BLU fight to the death over some... dirt. The point captures especially fast for frantic, fun feces fights.

Even though this map is pretty much a joke, I want this to at least play somewhat well. I wouldn't want this precious porcelain potty go to waste.

Last edited:

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
How do you... get out... of the toilet.

Please don't tell me someone pulls the lever.

Yacan1

D I G I T A L I N F L U E N C E R
aa
Nov 7, 2010
Oh boy another "makes you feel small" map.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
For all the "Borrowers" style maps I've seen over the years, it's a wonder there hasn't been a project to make a whole Source mod out of the concept.

I mean, I'd support it.

Mar 23, 2010
to solve your no one wants to cap because they get stuck problem i propose a huge amount of shit in the toilet

every time it caps, it flushes and it goes down a little until eventually there is no more shit in the toilet and everyone gets sucked down it and then magical things happen (sewer level?, for you to decide)

Verno

L2: Junior Member
Jul 17, 2010
Know what I would like to see? a Shrink map like this, but made to be canon to TF2, as if Mercs where shrunk down in some crazy experiment in a lab.

sitebender

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2012
Ah.... is this what's known as a rat map?

Way way too easy to just demo spam from almost the spawn room. It is a really clever idea. I'd just like to see some things added to it. Like maybe a tunnel from the back of the toilet threw a sewer and back up. I just don't think there's a lot of depth to this... yeah there's a joke somewhere. I see this being a GOOD trade server map.

On the plus side you have nice details. :)

Jan 8, 2011
RED's side is far better lit than BLU's. I expect this will give BLU snipers an advantage, as they have more shadows to hide in.