Feedback Showcase

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I thought it was about time we compiled the best feedback ever provided on this site into one list. Feel free to submit your own favorites!

44XNr

44Xxw

3MrFU

3SgQO

44YQW.png

3KU4B

3xqQP

1QhKE

1QhCi

Mar 23, 2010
wow what a fantastic thread for giving appreciation back to the testers (and wow i am featured winner 2x!). very heartwarming. i am so proud of this community for this thread!!

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
(I think this thread is a pretty bad idea)

I agree, it'll make people scared of giving feedback, which is the last thing any mapmaker wants. This thread will soon be filled of valid feedback like "this sightline is too long" with pictures of the sightline to what the dev thinks is a small sightline but is actually full map long.

FiLi

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 14, 2009
I would think (hope) most of us know our bounds. It's kind of obvious this is just for poking fun at seemingly silly things people say, not for being jerks

colacan

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 14, 2012
I don't think this will have any effect on the feedback, it's just a compilation of the silly ones, nothing serious. I assume people will understand that. :O

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Don't worry, if people start posting trying to get in this thread I'll shut it down (or, at the very least, stop featuring them). If anything, I created the thread because I was tired of seeing bad feedback and figured it'd be good to have a place to let people vent.

Sep 7, 2012
Don't worry, if people start posting trying to get in this thread I'll shut it down (or, at the very least, stop featuring them). If anything, I created the thread because I was tired of seeing bad feedback and figured it'd be good to have a place to let people vent.

So pay your VIP subscription and vent in the venting thread...?

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Don't worry, if people start posting trying to get in this thread I'll shut it down (or, at the very least, stop featuring them).
I question how you'll be able to tell, assuming they don't jump straight to directly admitting to it.

Not that I'd put it past the majority of would-be trolls to do that. They're not too bright, most of the time.