KotH mint3

mint onion

L3: Member
Jul 18, 2013
koth mint3

i am noob. this is my second map and it's a koth map. any and all feedback is welcome!

featuring:
- central capture point
- red spawn rooms
- blu spawn rooms

*giant naked red onion shooting explosive lasers out of his eyes shown in feature image, not included.

thx!

Last edited:

mint onion

Jul 18, 2013
i want to thank the players that struggled through my map tonight and TF2Maps.net.

i'm going to try and use the feedback i've received to the best of my abilities and see if i can manage to make noticeable improvements with my map. watching the demo has been grueling and very humbling. i hope i can learn from each of your experience. thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions in your own voice, i find it invaluable.

the resources the site makes available to its users is incredible. i will definitively be donating. i don't feel i could make the progress i now have the potential to without them. thank you for your efforts, i'm glad to be here.

i'm sorry the naming issues made the map go on for so long. it's been a crash course from the start. i hope i'll have something much much better to offer next time!

THANK YOU!

mint onion

Jul 18, 2013
i've updated my map! (koth_mint3_a2) please check it out and let me know how you think i can make it better, thanks!

mint onion

Jul 18, 2013
thanks for all the great feedback from the imp last week. i tried my best to implement as many changes trying to resolve as many issues as possible. you can find them in the latest map file (koth_mint3_a2_007).

thanks!