L1: Registered
Nov 4, 2013
DegrootKeep ( magicified ) UPDATED!

DegrootKeep, now with books.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Nov 5, 2013
This is nearly perfect! I do hope you plan to adjust it graphically here and there, to add more of a Halloween feel. I think that sky_harvest_night_01 would make a better sky for this map, but that's just because it's my favorite sky. Another small detail, I noticed that the skeletons didn't move or do anything, so you might need a .nav file for the map, and there was no book icon on the HUD. For some reason, I want Merasmus to spawn on the map, and wish that there was a wheel of fate for each capture point.

I know absolutely nothing about mapping, so my suggestions are potentially impossible, or extremely difficult! You've done more than I can, fantastic job!

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
This is nearly perfect! I do hope you plan to adjust it graphically here and there, to add more of a Halloween feel. I think that sky_harvest_night_01 would make a better sky for this map, but that's just because it's my favorite sky. Another small detail, I noticed that the skeletons didn't move or do anything, so you might need a .nav file for the map, and there was no book icon on the HUD. For some reason, I want Merasmus to spawn on the map, and wish that there was a wheel of fate for each capture point.

I know absolutely nothing about mapping, so my suggestions are potentially impossible, or extremely difficult! You've done more than I can, fantastic job!

Just to help out here, you can add a nav file yourself by typing Nav_generate in console. And the hud wont add the spells unless the name is koth_hightower_event

Mrmitoo

Nov 4, 2013
Thanks fantasma for answering the half of the problem for me ;)

And for the sky, I will modify it for sure!

I'm working on a new version that will add the Bombinomicon as a prop, a new sky, and when you cap the two points, a Skeleton King spawn.

Nefnoj

Nov 5, 2013
Just to help out here, you can add a nav file yourself by typing sv_cheats 1 and Nav_generate in console. And the hud wont add the spells unless the name is koth_hightower_event

Aye, I've used that countless times, beautiful thing that. I love bots, I'm weird that way.

It's a shame that the hud won't work though, not super handy when you're trying to throw fireballs at the other team, and you end up warping to them.