CTF Export

MegapiemanPHD

Doctorate in Deliciousness
aa
Mar 31, 2012
After missing the deadline for the Tale of Two skill sets Artpass contest I decided to release this map anyway. While my map for the layout section of the contest was pretty awful, I'm rather pleased with how this turned out and it is definitely the best looking map I've made in TF2 so far. It does need some optimization work and I never could figure out why the 3D Skybox doesn't look right with the rest of the map, but I do appreciate all the help I've had from people like Fr0Z3n, Lampenpam, Stevethepocket, Shadowslasher11, A Boojum Snark, and Dr. Element.

I purposefully picked a small map even though it's layout isn't that in-depth in hopes that I would be able to finish it in time. If anyone notices any issues such as missing custom content or has any suggestions on how to fix the Skybox issue, please let me know.

Base Map: ctf_hayloft

Base Author: Trotim

Custom Content:
Decker model pack - Mark Dygert
Bullet Crops Project
Forklift - Rexy
Portable Toilet - Rexy

Last edited:

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
This looks like beta, and that's because it's got a good layout so far, and nice detailing. If it turns out well on the gameday, I would just call it beta.

MegapiemanPHD

Doctorate in Deliciousness
aa
Mar 31, 2012
This looks like beta, and that's because it's got a good layout so far, and nice detailing. If it turns out well on the gameday, I would just call it beta.

I'm mostly trying to decide if I should keep working on this map or not. Back when I first put it up I didn't know alot about paking custom content or cubemaping so hopefully I got all that crap fixed now for this weeks test.