It's Map Pack Time! (By Fubar!)

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
attachment.php

Straight out of the mind of Fubar, comes "It's Map Pack Time!

Fubar has put together a map pack of his finest maps in the "It's Map Pack Time" Map Pack (time)! What makes these maps so special? Well, we don't really actually know. Maybe it's the fact that each map is a rarely used theme!? MAYBE THEY ARE ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY FUN!? Who knows! All we know is that they're AWESOME maps. So get out there and play 'em to make sure we're right! (And report back would you deary?)

Congratulations to Fubar for this accomplishment! (Thank him below!)

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
In an unprecedented display of egocentrism, here is my map pack which is essentially just a glorified exhibition of the less crappy maps of my mapping career that I somehow managed to keep unfinished until recently.

This is the map pack that wraps things up for me. As I am retiring from tf2 mapping for good.

Consider this my parting gift. I strongly feel that map packs are exciting and should happen more often. Tf2m needs to be in the spotlight where it belongs and I could not come up with a better way to make it happen. This community is good at making quality content, VERY good. But quality is a collaborative effort and requires focus. I could not have made these maps without the people at tf2m who have directly collaborated. That's the construction pack people, the japan pack people, the swamp pack people and few other individuals such as heyo, rexy and e-arkham. And that's of course without mentionning all the dedicated people who love testing new ideas and show up on every playtesting events.

all I have left to say is thanks for the good times ^^

Last edited:

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
I'm making a showcase video of these maps as a last hoorah to fubar.

Any song recommendations?

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
This is the map pack that wraps things up for me. As I am retiring from tf2 mapping for good.
I remember some people saying that before to mapping and in the end they still came back.

Allways sad to see a mapper quit mapping (although i have to admit that i took a few years off aswel).