CP stardio

MegapiemanPHD

Doctorate in Deliciousness
aa
Mar 31, 2012
A slightly edited version of a map by DioJoestar I picked up from the Orphaned Map Reposityr. It's got some interesting areas so I didn't want to let it fall into obscurity.

This is my first time setting up a Attack and Defend map so I hope I put everything together correctly.

Apr 14, 2013
I played it on the imp, and I really liked it. Tf2 kept crashing (not your fault) so I missed many parts of the game, but from what I did play, I got some feedback:
First, There's not much health. I noticed that especially as an attacker. It's possible that I just didn't notice the health. If so, make it more visible (you can use lighting, overlays, etc), put it in more useful spots, maybe?

The 1st cp was way to easy to cap. Make a bigger distance from it to the BLU spawn?

I loved the underground part before 3rd cp, I think it was executed rather cleverly. Only one problem: the train is silent. And that's dangerous and unrealistic. Think about real life trains, even electric ones, they still make plenty of noise.

Shogun

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 31, 2014
In screenshots numbers 1 and 2, why would anyone stack shipping containiers like that? It looks really unstable and out of place, even for TF2

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
I played it on the imp, and I really liked it. Tf2 kept crashing (not your fault) so I missed many parts of the game, but from what I did play, I got some feedback:
First, There's not much health. I noticed that especially as an attacker. It's possible that I just didn't notice the health. If so, make it more visible (you can use lighting, overlays, etc), put it in more useful spots, maybe?

The 1st cp was way to easy to cap. Make a bigger distance from it to the BLU spawn?

I loved the underground part before 3rd cp, I think it was executed rather cleverly. Only one problem: the train is silent. And that's dangerous and unrealistic. Think about real life trains, even electric ones, they still make plenty of noise.

I'm interested in the "Tf2 kept crashing" part since it's happening to me as well and I may have the cause of it. Mind sharing some of the details with me, if there are any? I think it wouldn't be smart though to have that here, so PM me if you'd like to help.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
The first test, RED managed to build a wrangled sentry by the final point that covered the exit from the subway station and completely locked down the map. But BLU managed to win at least once in the second test. One thing is for certain: Point A is virtually impossible to hold down, for one reason or another.

Apr 14, 2013
I'm interested in the "Tf2 kept crashing" part since it's happening to me as well and I may have the cause of it. Mind sharing some of the details with me, if there are any? I think it wouldn't be smart though to have that here, so PM me if you'd like to help.

It's my problem, not yours...
I tried to change some settings (mainly- fullscreen/windowed) and it crashed. Opened the game again, joined the server, played for 2 minutes, and it crashed again. It happened for 2-3 times, then it stopped. I learned my lesson, and would stay with the game in windowed mode forever. :p