a4
yeJ1Kc6.jpg

a5-a8
Current

Last edited:

SSX

aa
Feb 2, 2014
Very beautiful level design, open, but beautiful. Level design wise, it probably won't play perfect, but it might look amazing when finished.

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
God damn, that's some beautiful dev brushwork. Looking forward to seeing this detailed.

ibex

aa
Sep 1, 2013
Alpha 2 is up! Trying to work on respawn times mostly.
8/2/2015:
  • Changed respawnwavetimes
  • Added water to ducts
  • Changed a path on last
  • Changed forward spawn

Very beautiful level design, open, but beautiful. Level design wise, it probably won't play perfect, but it might look amazing when finished.
Yeah, I don't expect it to play well, but I'm having fun with the geometry.

ibex

aa
Sep 1, 2013
Alpha 3 is up! This is the final version for the 72hr.
8/3/2015:
  • Added some new steps on last
  • Added two lights
  • Removed two walls at mid
  • Enlarged door from mid to second
  • Added a few details
  • Adjusted captimes slightly for second and last

Thanks to all the people who playtested, and especially thanks to the staff working during the event.

ibex

aa
Sep 1, 2013
A7
Changes:
Future Changes:
Probably gonna need to be change the last spawns so that the doors can't see the point. So that means probably parallel doors perpendicular to the point i.e. sunshine or gullywash, but without the choke/cubbyhole that both of those have.
Thinking about adding a shutter door to that house that splits mid and second on the doorway facing the point, but I don't know if it really needs it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ibex

aa
Sep 1, 2013

PevWolf

Un-Notable Member
Sep 20, 2015
Just saying, this was a really fun map to test.

I feel that second and it's transition to mid could use just a little work, but testing this in an imp proved that the gameplay on this map is coming round, and I cant wait to see what future version will do!