New Submission: ctp_epsilon_a1

Zephyr

L1: Registered
Aug 24, 2008
Downloads: A new file has been added by Zephyr:

ctp_epsilon_a1

Ctp_epsilon is a mix of ctf and cp maps. Each team tries to capture the enemy's intel and take it to the capture zone. This map differs however because there is only 1 capture zone, this zone will only allow you to score when your team owns the control point. The intelligence can be picked up at any time, but the control point must be yours to score.

Objective:
Capture the enemies intel! First to 3 points wins!

Other Notes:
The team that owns the control point is given a lower respawn time and a further forward spawn point. In the event that time runs out, the team with the most points wins, ties result in a stalemate.

This map is in alpha stage and is still being tested, help me make it a better map! Please send me information on suggestions, crashes, problems, or ideas, please contact Zephyr at one of the following;

- tf2maps.net in the ctp_epsilon thread under WIP forums,
- Zephyr~ via pm on the ocremix.org forums,
- via email at sourkeys@msn.com,

The map is symmetrical, I'll show you half, the other half is mirrored.

ctp_epsilon_a10002.jpg

The main flag room, a balcony on each side, and a building in the middle to house the flag.
ctp_epsilon_a10003.jpg

A better look at the building, the flag is through a hole in the top floor, then you drop down to the ground.
ctp_epsilon_a10008.jpg

Looking out the left exit of the flag room, a small valley with cover for both sides.
ctp_epsilon_a10007.jpg

Quick look at the right half of the map
ctp_epsilon_a10010.jpg

The CP from straight on.
ctp_epsilon_a10011.jpg

Inside the CP
ctp_epsilon_a10004.jpg

The Intel.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Aug 24, 2008
Ya I just got this up today, I'm working on the pics, you can see some really old, outdated, fullbright pics in ctp_epsilon's WIP thread.

Zephyr

Aug 24, 2008
I know everyone hates how fast the ladders go in TF2, but they really help the map, and a ramp just wouldn't do. Please try out the map before too much criticism.

Zephyr

Aug 24, 2008
No takers on comments or criticism? Comments would be very much appreciated.