racetothefinish

SnapBackKilla

L1: Registered
Mar 7, 2009
its super early in beta, i might not even publish, just tell me what you think of the concept. the goal is the push the ball through all the obstacles. simple as that.

*Update*
I made it easier and made walls on the side because i figured that grievers would always shoot the ball off the edge, after a basic shoot the ball around some corners it leads to a swiss cheese kind of hole thing. you must push your ball across the platform without it going into the many holes on the ground. you then have to either get a heavy or have a lot of people to push it up the large ramp uphill. after that it falls down into a chute and off a jump into a tele witch leads it to another jump platform where you must shoot the ball to gain speed off the jump and into the landing pad. More later , Snap

Last edited:

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Seems like it could be interesting, we'll have to see once you give more details about it and how it's going to work.

SnapBackKilla

L1: Registered
Mar 7, 2009
I made it easier and made walls on the side because i figured that grievers would always shoot the ball off the edge, after a basic shoot the ball around some corners it leads to a swiss cheese kind of hole thing. you must push your ball across the platform without it going into the many holes on the ground. you then have to either get a heavy or have a lot of people to push it up the large ramp uphill. after that it falls down into a chute and off a jump into a tele witch leads it to another jump platform where you must shoot the ball to gain speed off the jump and into the landing pad. More later , Snap

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
Sounds interesting, I'd love to see a playable version on gameday.