I've been working on a remake of the Team Fortress Classic map Warpath...
* Updated to Alpha 3 with major changes of Red's first control point area
ALPHA 3 [Sep 18 / 2009]
* Changed layout of RED's first control point (bases are not symmetrical in this release to test both layouts in one map)
* Changed respawnwavetime from 8 to 5 seconds for both teams
ALPHA 2 [Aug 6 / 2009]
* Added another path to the last Control Point
* Changed location of last spawnroom for the attacking team
* Removed barriers from the tunnels
* Couple of small fixes including more lights and props
ALPHA 1 [Apr 19 / 2009]
* First public release for gameplay testing.
Its Looking Good, but the Bridge in screen shot 1 looks kinda odd due to its angle, maybe add some supports underneath it.
I am worried in the 3rd shot buy the cap point it might turn in a bit of spam fest due to the closeness of the walls.
Don't worry too much about the visuals for now. You're right about the size of the last area but that's what I have to find out - does it need to be bigger?... this can only be decided after some playtesting.