SKYBOX model Pack

Model SKYBOX model Pack 1.0

SiniStarR

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Mar 31, 2009
Welcome to the Skybox Pack Version 1.4!!!

This is packs purpose is to help mappers optimize and create less cluttered map by placing models into the 3D skybox.

-------------------------------------------------
The models in this pack will update and expand upon requests from users. Check this pack for new updates!

Current Skyboxified Models
-pine_tree01 (updated!)
-pine_tree01_4cluster (updated!)
-pine_tree01_8cluster (updated!)
-satellite_dish001 (updated!)
-tree_pine_small_snow
-tree_pine_huge_snow
-tree_pine_extrasmall_snow
NEW-center_bridge01

(Please Read the Readme)
-------------

If you would like to request a model for skybox use, please mention it in the comment area below!
Lastly if you find any problems let me know.

Last edited:

SiniStarR

Mar 31, 2009
still working on it. The texture is being dumb and not matching up with it's uv unlike the original pine vtf.

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
I wouldn't mind skybox versions of the shipping containers, personally I often use those in out-of-reach areas, and making brush stand-ins are annoying.

XFunc_CaRteR

L5: Dapper Member
May 14, 2009
It would be nice for a city skyline skybox card to appear.

I built such a thing using func details (which I later converted to displacement surfaces). See pictures of it here and here.

It would be nice to have a basic model of it, that extended well down. Maybe light grey. And maybe one with big power lines, too.

Also, a little off topic, but we need some vehicle models other than a dump truck, a weird ambulance and an ancient pick-up truck.

Last edited:

Colt Seavers

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 30, 2007
I wouldn't mind skybox versions of the shipping containers, personally I often use those in out-of-reach areas, and making brush stand-ins are annoying.

We've made these bud - Jimbomcb did them. I'll get him to post them up : we needed them for our KOTH_SUITE community map project - the maps docks has 2 types of Skybox models, a tiny file size and a almost tiny file size :p Oh, and we've made Mann & Co Skybox containers too that Boylee did the skins for :D

attachment.php

Last edited:

SiniStarR

Mar 31, 2009
Im happy to release Skybox Model Pack v1.2!

Added-
-tree_pine_small_snow
-tree_pine_huge_snow
-tree_pine_extrasmall_snow

Happy Mapping!
------------------------
@Tapp- You have to specify what models, saying garage doors and some cars give me no indication as to what models.

EDIT-REMOVED DOWNLOAD LINK, MESSED UP THE RAR

Last edited: