Texture [Request] Couple of Floor Textures & Model

Crimson

L3: Member
Nov 25, 2007
I have been working on a TF2 mod with completely custom weapons, particles, maps, powerups, and so on for almost 2 years now. I am shooting to get it released in the next month or two, and I am getting frantic since its mostly just me working on it (Big thanks to fearlezz for helping with particles) since im still lacking a bunch of needed textures and models.

I would like to make a request for two floor textures similar to the ones I linked above. The mod is still cartoony, but a bit darker in nature than TF2 so something similar to those linked would be excellent.

Also in need of a doorway very similar to the one in two of the screenshots. I have doorways I have made out of brushes as place holders, so if interested I can make them vmf's for importing into modelling program for rough dimensions.

I am badly in need of these, so I will gladly donate to have them made if need be.

Last edited:

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Okay, I had a spin at it.
I made two versions, one and then a darker version. See which one you like best. I can edit them if you like (Colour/brightness changes would be so much easier :p).

Also if you think that they're a bit rough/too rounded I can change it if you like.

They tile seamlessly (almost, but its unnoticeable), but you might want to keep the scale up to avoid repetitiveness.

They are 1200x1200 pixels too, so quite a large filesize, sorry.

floortexturestone21200x.jpg

floorstone11200x1200.jpg

And here I did a more "cartoony" tf2 style one...I havn't tested if this tiles yet though. It should, but maybe not as well.

floorstone31200x1200.jpg

I can have a go at the rough cobblestone one if you want me too as well.

Last edited:

Crimson

L3: Member
Nov 25, 2007
Oh wow, sorry I didnt see the response yesterday when I looked. That last one looks absolutely fantastic! (the others do too, but im not sure they are cartoony enough). I will give it a try in an hour when I get back from class, I cant wait :D Just wanted to give you a huge thank you as this is most needed and appreciated :)

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
I wasn't sure if you wanted to grooves to be shallower to make it looks more like the picture, or smooth out the stones. But I can still do that so just say if you need me too.

Also I could have a go at modeling and UVing the doors but I have no idea how to get them into the source engine, so I'm possibly not the best person.

Last edited: