In this New Year we want to make a surprise to TF2 community!
We made some changes in ctf_turbine map, so it would be more playable and interesting.
What we have changed, would you ask?
1. Added 1 new way from center to lobby.
2. Modified exit from pipe
3. Pipe is now wider and higher.
4. Modified ceiling in the intelligence room.
5. Modified stairs the center.
6. Added small ammo packages in center.
7. Near the respawn room there are small ammo and health packages.
8. Modified the window in lobby.
9. Modified map lighting.
10. Now you can walk around the generator under the ladder in the center.
What we have fixed?
1. Now you will not touch the lamps in pipe and will not slow down when you walk in pipe and lean on one side of it.
2. The turbine sound is now more quiet.
3. The gas balloon in the passage to blue lobby is now a material (so no sneaky traps now demomans, mhahahahahha).
4. Removed the flattening in angles (near health pack) in lobbys.
The problem with turbine it's more the resupply who's misplaced, when i played this map in competition, the strategy still always the same because the passage from the respawn give to the defence a big advantage and add a passage on the left as you did give it even more difficult to defend the intel.
If you want to improve turbine, re-create it.
The Following User Says Thank You to RaVaGe For This Useful Post: