CP ruction_a2

Nitram

L2: Junior Member
Jul 3, 2010
Ruction

My second map. Which, like the first one, is a symmetrical 5 cp map. Would really like some feedback :p

Last edited:

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
Looks awesome! I'm always a fan of the alpine theme (and death-cliffs). Layout seems pretty good from what I can see here. :D

Those rocks embedded in the displacements in that last pic seem redundant, imo.

about 20 ninjas

L1: Registered
Feb 1, 2010
I did a run through, and it looks great. The mids height differences, like i said before, will make it a lot of fun. And it looks like it works really well to cut down on sightlines. Had pretty good flow, seemed easy enough to navigate.

Only things i think might be an issue might be the final cp. It was captured in the blink of an eye, it seemed. Might be a little too easy.

Also, this doesn't fit in all that well

And this looks like it will be a killer sentry nest. Not saying its a bad thing, it looks like it will be interesting during play. It just might turn into a hardened bunker.

I am liking it very much, very much indeed.

Zhan

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 18, 2010
This was generally a fun map on gameday, except it tended to stalemate (one round went on for about 20 minutes before we had to move to the next map). This might have been because it's a little too difficult to attack the last point, perhaps not enough cover from the defending team, which is able to camp the last point quite solidly since it's so close to the final spawn. It could also have been a result of very balanced teams, you should come up your own opinion.

In my opinion, mid was all far too open with too little cover, which gave too much of an advantage to snipers, soldiers, and demos. Trying to approach the point from any angle still meant you would be quite exposed to the enemy team.

Nitram

L2: Junior Member
Jul 3, 2010
Ignore that last post :p Changed the layout quite heavily around second point/last. I would like some feedback on those changes, good or bad? ;)