Pl_Effigy

PL Effigy rc2

RubbishyUser

L7: Fancy Member
Feb 17, 2013
Fubar, post something so I can thank it :O

You really do the whole detailing in one go, don't you? last time I saw this it was nothing but alpha textures. Great job! By the way, the way the ground just melds into the wood of the building in the second pic is super weird. I think that should either be a displacement or the whole section should be decking. Try some wooding decking between your cobble and whitewashed areas on the wall - it might break up the line a bit and cover the fact that some of the rocks are sliced off.

Last edited:

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
There's a good Sentry spot on the small roof near the ends of the track (the thin wall near medium medkit and ammo). Don't fix it, it's like the only usable stock sentry spot I found

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
This map is looking great! Will you be making a custom payload to fit the theme?

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
This map is looking great! Will you be making a custom payload to fit the theme?

a custom pl model has been added in last version :D
(this is why I need a changelog)

but yeah, I'll keep quiet on this. I'll be focusing all my efforts on the map itself until it's done which should be any second now...

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Few things i noticed. If i play as RED and the cart has traveled through those self-slide zones to near last CP, if the BLU touches the cart and pushes it back to the self-slide zone, stops moving it, falls back and then RED starts pushing it, the cart speed doesn't reset but moves faster. Basically the "fast speed" sticks on.

Another thing was that i was in front of the cart, ducked while it slided down and got stuck in it. Only after i was shot by demoman, i got off from it. Other than that, i have nothing other to mention.

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
Screenshots por favor

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
The fireworks activate prior to a team actually capping the point.

Paper Shadow

L2: Junior Member
Jul 22, 2016
Something tells me I'm not suppose to get in here, but all you have to do is jump over the fence on either side...

20160910135428_1.jpg