CP Mineworks

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
current version: A7

CP Mineworks! Man I think I hit the nail on the head here. Unlike my previous projects, I'm very confident about how I designed the map here. I decided to be fairly original on mid and last, but I sorta did what I knew worked on 2nd. It is a little too small, and has some bad signtlines in places (classic default) but when I tested it with bots, I had a lot of fun on this map, and it seemed rather balanced. I think this one's a keeper :lol:

Are screenshots up to date? Yes :)

The scenery is supposed to be in a small mining area. So it's rather dusty where you, but as indicated by the skybox, the rustic area doesn't go on much further.

Last edited:

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
Heh heh, hammer puns...

The map looks neat, but I'm worried it might be a tad cramped.

I know it's cramped, but after testing it with bots, I'm not in the situation of "dying every second" and everything seems to work fine. So I decided to just roll with it!

BTW- I didn't even mean for that to be a pun :3 It just came out that way.

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
Alright, so A5 is out! Finally!

I changed the name from Underworks to Shaftworks to prevent people from making immature jokes about the name.

Speaking of which, can I get a thread name change to ShaftWorks?

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
If you changed the name for that reason, Shaftworks isn't really the best choice. Far from it, actually.

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Alright, so A5 is out! Finally!

I changed the name from Underworks to Shaftworks to prevent people from making immature jokes about the name.
If anything, Shaftworks sounds even dirtier.

I like to work the shaft

Contra

L1: Registered
Dec 9, 2014
Personally, I feel like Shaftworks is a name I can more easily personally identify with.

You go, HQ.

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
Let's just stop talking about it and leave it at this:

It's a lot easier to see something stupid in Underworks than Shaftworks.

The only reason you really think about it is because it's been pointed out, but Underworks just sounds ridiculously too similar to: Underwear

And it's over all a better sounding name.

Case closed. Topic over. Bring in the f***in' tanks, I won! :3