L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
half finished, non-playable and undetailed isn't rc and i see no reason why you couldn't improve upon a layout that was originally a speed project.

I am curious about the "graphica's" though. How do you generate them?

Last edited:

Sergis

aa
Jul 22, 2009
half way done, none-playable and non-detailed isn't rc and i see no reason why you couldn't improve upon a layout that was originally a speed project.

I am curious about the "graphica's" though. How do you generate them?

Well, technically it is a candidate for release. a failed candidate, but a candidate nevertheless :p i get what you're saying though. This was a full speedmap attempt, somewhat like YM's pl_haste, not just a layout speedmap so i had named the empty file a RC and now I'm just going along with it.

The graphicas program was posted on TF2M few days ago: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?p=250520#post250520

Sergis

aa
Jul 22, 2009
Raised sniper positions please :(

you should try being a nonorthodox sniper and snipe people from below :p also, did you try this position? you also can snipe from the ramp somewhat, using boards as cover
koth_blueberries_b1b0004.jpg

there's also this one, although with the lack of established frontline due to low playercounts, it was bit too dangerous
koth_blueberries_b1b0006.jpg

there's also this one, although it might not have looked reachable. hiding in that pine might actually be something i dont want, i'll see if i need to make clipping larger there.
koth_blueberries_b1b0005.jpg